Love,
Just what is this this emotion that beats in our hearts?
I do not know
Is it a passion that burns fiercely?
Or a tender feeling much like affection?
A sweet sorrow that could not be cured?
Or even a mad obsession?
I have felt them all, yet i do not know,
What is the cause of my longing,
Do I seek soft arms to comfort me?
Or do I seek to comfort another?
I know not truly,
But this much I know,
I long for her with all my heart,
the one who's name is still carved in my heart,
Although she is so far from my eyes,
Still do I miss her dearly,
And though she has said her heart is not mine,
Still do i wish for her,
Do I merely wish for that I cannot have,
Or do I truthfully wish to win her heart,
This beeth not mere affection nor obsession,
But do I dare to call this love?
Once again i do not know,
But till then I'll weather through this sweet agony.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment