Friday, June 15, 2007

Voice of Wind

Though I have limited strength,
I have chosen to fight against the stream,
For clearly in my memory,
Can I hear the calm wind shouting to me,

"Never avert your eyes,
And keep on walking",
For even now the memories in my heart,
Are leaking and dissappearing into tomorrow,

Power,
Is not the only kind of strength,
No longer shall I lose my way, finding mine,
As I walk upon this path,

Harsh though it may be,
Rather than stopping here,
Or giving up under the distant sky,
I'll walk on,
As long as I'm able to do so,

For the flow of time is not set in stone,
And none may know what the future may bring,

As I gaze out into the wilderness,
The western wind brushes gently against my face,
I shall go now,
For the future is finally starting.

No comments: